Pages

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Freebie


I've been really getting into digital scrapbooking over the last few months and as I have a fairly good knowledge of photoshop, wanted to try my hand at designing some papers and elements. So, looking through other blogs, I found a fantastic ABC kit being created by Digitreats in three parts - Run, Skip and Jump. Quite a few people are having a go at producing add-ons, so why not me? So, this is what I came up with to go with the Run kit. It's just a small number of elements, but I wanted to share it with anyone who wants it. Please click here to download. *Link Expired*

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

19 comments:

Carole N. said...

These are adorable and it is so sweet of you to join in. I think your designs are lovely. Great job and thank you so much.
Hugs,

Sue said...

Love it. Thank you.

Terebene said...

Thanks for these - they are great!

sandyb said...

these are awesome thank you

sandy b said...

these are great thank you

olga9999 said...

I think it's a fantastic addon to Digitreats kit. Thanks a million for sharing this. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Karen said...

Thank you so much they are so cute. Not bad for a beginner. Thanks so much for sharing.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Awesome frames!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Toy Box Designs said...

Love it. And if you want to design, go for it.

Maria said...

Better than my first attempt that's for sure! Well done. It's beautiful!

Maria

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Vicki for you WONDERFUL contibution!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina said...

These are great. Thank you.

HarleyGirl said...

thank you for your addition to the kit

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

la cigale said...

on your way to the world, here is just a little message from France to say "merci"

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks for adding to this great kit. I had to chuckle about your Hairy child, since this is my 1st visit to your blog, I had no idea you were talking about a dog! lol I have not finished my 1st cup of coffee so that is probably why I was slower than normal. But it did give me a good chuckle :)

Tink said...

Great job on these. Thank you.

Linda P. said...

WONDERFUL job on these!!! YAY!!! Thank you for 'joining in' on this amazing kit. What a delightful contribution these are, love 'em! Thank you so much.

nancypinct said...

This is a great addition to this humongus kit! Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs