Pages

Thursday, 24 January 2008

My hairy child!

I thought as I designed some elements, I should use them. Along with some papers and elements from the Run ABC kit from Digitreats (for which I am very grateful - they are beautiful) this is what I came up with. I hope you like it - my poor dogs always have to pose as I don't have any children to photograph, lol ;o)

I am also soooo overwhelmed by the amount of downloads of my freebie add-on - I want to thank everyone for giving me the confidence to continue designing. Thanks loads! xx

4 comments:

Tina said...

Your Chocolates are beautiful! I don't see too many blogs with pics of these beautiful fur-babies...so I just had to share mine with you...
http://plainmnm5.blogspot.com/2007/01/he-is-76-pounds.html

Jessica said...

so cute! thank you so much for the freebie - you are talented!

TaraDK said...

You're dogs are simply gorgeous! I love labs! Brilliant layouts and great goodies you are sharing. Thank you for both!

Linda P. said...

Oh cute!!! VERY cute!!!!!!!!! Your "hairy kids" are adorable. Great layout! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us - both your wonderful layouts and those delightful goodies!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs