Pages

Friday, 29 February 2008

"Chloe" linen papers

It's no secret that I LOVE Fridays, but this Friday I particularly love because I have had one of the busiest weeks ever at work! I am absolutely shattered and need a break. Luckily, I did these last night and so I can have that much earned large glass of wine and chill out for the evening with hubby and dogs! We're watching I Am Legend tonight with Will Smith (well, the dogs probably won't, LOL!) - hope it's good!

The linen papers are available to grab here - elements coming tomorrow (which I am also ahead on). Back tomorrow, in a much more relaxed state of mind!

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME BG's!!!!!
Enjoy your glass of wine & movie!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

Thank you!!! I'm loving the colors in this kit! I can't wait to see what you have in stored for us!

Enjoy the wine, sit back, say ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and have a great weekend!

Cindyrelly said...

These are very nice ;) Thank You. Have a Great Weekend!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Sorry work got to be such a stress. Thanks for the great papers.

nancypinct said...

Lovely linen papers. Thank you!

verabear said...

thank you and I hope you enjoyed the movie :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs