Pages

Sunday, 10 February 2008

Jump ABC or not?

Well, I thought I would have a go at creating my own kit away from Digitreats Run, Skip and Jump and used the colorator at Atomic Cupcake and downloaded this example:

I loved the colours so I started making the papers. When I was done, I put together the preview and was struck by how similar it is to the Jump ABC kit from Digitreats!!

So, I guess the best thing to do is to say it is a paper pack add on to that kit for anyone who wants it ;o) Pamela chose such great colour schemes that it is futile to resist !!

You can download the papers here. Link Expired. Please let me know what you think of my first kit (even though it is unintentionally like the Jump kit). I will do some elements to go with this later.

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

13 comments:

breeoxd said...

very nice. I dont think it looks like jumo though, you did fine :o)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

I like it a lot and do think it is original. I intend to give it its own folder on my computer. Nice job thanks.

Terebene said...

Thank you for these papers. I don't think they are Jump-like either

Kevin & Amy said...

Thanks, these are beautiful. The colours are more toned down than Jump, so I don't think you need to worry about plagiarism:)

Zan said...

the papers are great.
I would say the are their own kit!
Thank you

Chris said...

Beautiful papers! I agree, it's not jump. THe colors are more muted. Although they would go well with the Jump kit you could make your own original kit with it!

Either way, it's a very nice job and I can't wait to see what you do with the elements!

Carole aka calm said...

Especially like paper 1 -magenta with swirls. Well done and thank you.

princess jen said...

Thank you so much! I think these papers are wonderful.

Karen said...

I agree with the others that some of these papers could fit with the jump kit, but they do have a totally different look overall and they do look great as well. Thank you very much for sharing.

Tink said...

Awesome addition to the kit. While they may not look exactly like the kit, they will blend in perfectly. Thank you.

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Beautiful papers, I love these colors. Thank you so much for sharing. Merci beaucoup pour ces superbes papiers et surtout de les partager avec moi.

@}-- ruby --{@ said...

thanks for this paper pack! such beautiful color combination...

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs