Pages

Saturday, 16 February 2008

Jump ABC Papers

I thought I would have a go at creating some papers specifically to go with the Jump ABC kit from Digitreats. When they were complete I realised that they are quite different to my other papers which I thought looked like Jump ABC! Of course, I am sharing them with you ;o)

I haven't forgotten I promised alphas yesterday for "Lily" - those are coming later today (its only lunchtime in the UK at the moment). I have to walk the dogs in the sunshine which is back today and then I can concentrate on designing whilst there is sport on the TV. My husband has almost finished fitting our new kitchen, so he deserves a rest !! LOL ;o)

UPDATE: the preview said Skip and was meant to say Jump! Thanks to those who noticed - I was obviously just testing to see if you were really looking!! lol! *Link Expired*


You can download the papers here. Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

15 comments:

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks again for all your great work.

makeyesup said...

Thank you, very nice papers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! These are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! These are lovely.

Kevin & Amy said...

Thanks, Vicki. These are gorgeous! I'm loving the pink papers especially:)

Joey and Megan said...

Thanks, I'm just wondering if these are supposed to coordinate with Jump or Skip since the blog says Jump but the preview says Skip?

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!

mom2twoangels said...

super ultra cool papers!! YAY.

thanks for sharing and putting your time into them.

Heather

Laura said...

Thanks SO much for sharing! Didn't you mean to say "Jump" instead of "Skip" on the Preview?

Thanks again,
Laura (berrybest1)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, very cool papers!

shawnyrvr said...

I especially like the 60's psychadelic pink and the bubbles green. Those 2 are my favs!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Blessings,
Shawna

HarleyGirl said...

thank you

Becky said...

Thank you so much, Vicki. You have some great things!

Tamm said...

Thank you for these lovely papers!

verabear said...

I picked this up because it's so lovely. :) thank you!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs