Pages

Saturday, 16 February 2008

"Lily" Alphas

Well, as promised, here are my alphas - three of them in green, purple and yellow (the yellow is my handwriting)! The dogs are exhausted, my kitchen is all but finished and I am a very happy scrapper right now! Below, in the previous post, are some Jump ABC papers - scroll down to grab those, or download the alphas for "Lily" here.

Phew! Two posts in one day! Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

8 comments:

mom2twoangels said...

yay these look awesome!! I love your lily kit!!

:)
Heather

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the lovely parts to the Lily kit. Very lovely!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all of this MARVELOUS kit!!!!!
Purple is my favorite color and I love this color combo!!!!!

shawnyrvr said...

I really like the green stitched one and your hand pritned one! Very Nice!!! TFS!!!
Blessings,
Shawna

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for the alphas for Lily

Brooke - in Oregon said...

All 3 very different and very cool alpha's! thanks you

Mel said...

The embroidery is beautiful! I can't wait to use it.

Tina said...

Thanks, love the Alpha!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs