Pages

Friday, 15 February 2008

"Lily" Elements part 2

It's Friday!! I love Friday - who doesn't??

Today I have some more elements to go with my "Lily" kit. There are some frames and some grungy edged tags. I am putting together some alphas at the moment, but they're not quite ready, so tomorrow for them I think. If anyone would like to see anything specific for the kit - let me know and I'll see what I can do for you ;o)


Download the file here and leave some love if you do!

Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

harleygirl said...

how cute and great colors too, thank you for sharing

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

mom2twoangels said...

very cool. I just love the colors you have used in this kit!!

:)
Heather

austin said...

love the colors! thanks!

Tina said...

Thanks Vicki.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs