Pages

Wednesday, 13 February 2008

"Lily" Papers - freebie

After another fantastic sunny day in England (this is very strange in February!), I have another set of papers to share with you which I worked on last night whilst my husband watched football (soccer if you're in the US!). This set I have called Lily after my (not so little) puppy. I hope you like it - I was really pleased with the final result.

I have been overwhelmed by how many people are downloading my freebies and it is very much thanks to Pamela at Digitreats who mentioned me a few times on her blog and to DigiFree who list my new freebies each time I post. I am sure everyone who visits my blog has come from one or the other of these places, but just in case there is someone who hasn't, please do go and visit them. Pamela does amazing work which is not to be missed and DigiFree lists a huge amount of freebies available on the web on any particular day.

Here's hoping for more sunshine tomorrow!


Download here (this is a new link as the old one is broken for some reason). Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

7 comments:

shawnyrvr said...

I'm one of the ones that came from Pamelas blog... but I wanted to let you know I absolutely love this lily paper pack. It's simply elegant!

TFS!
Shawna

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Terebene said...

Thank you for these papers!

harleygirl said...

beautiful papers, thank you

verabear said...

they are so pretty~ thanks for giving them away :)

Tina said...

Wow, thanks Vicki! I can't believe how much I've missed. I found myself going all the way back to the very beginning and starting over because every page I went to there was something else fantastic that I missed. Where in the world have I been, wow. Your "puppy's" are BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Great paper. My daughter's name is Lily.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs