Pages

Thursday, 28 February 2008

My new kit - "Chloe"

Well, my new kit patterned papers are ready - I do hope you like them. I have called them Chloe after one of my beautiful goddaughters (she is the one at the seaside in my Pompey elements freebie). There will be some plain papers, possibly more patterns and lots of elements coming over the next week.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their Pompey layouts - I really enjoyed them and you can see them below and check out the individual blogs.

Grab the new papers here. Have fun scrapping with them.

10 comments:

Sherry said...

These are beautiful, thank you!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FANTASTIC set of BG's!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love the color scheme and the circle texture on one of the papers!

Thanks so much!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

verabear said...

I am so thrilled with your Chloe kit , the colors are so vibrant. thank you so much :)

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for another great new set. I love the colors. Your layouts are really cute too.

Terebene said...

What great colors - thanks!

Sharron said...

TFS

Kristin Cole said...

Okay, so you are one of the most talented, most wonderful digiscrappers I have found. Thank you so much for your ongoing generosity and inspiration. I send my gratitude!

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs