Pages

Monday, 11 February 2008

New freebie elements

We have had glorious sunshine for four (count them, four!) days in England now and I am over the moon! After so much rain, it is a relief that the sun is still up there ;o). And to celebrate I have put my summertime Wee Me on my blog in place of my winter one.

I have completed the elements for my first kit away from ABC Run, Skip and Jump (I hope) and you can download them here: Link Expired...

I hope you like them - please let me know what you think so that I know if I am doing the right thing with my designs. I will try to do a quick page to go with the kit and perhaps a couple more papers over the next few days....

Hmmm, hoping for sunshine again tomorrow!!


Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

5 comments:

S said...

Thank you!!!

Terebene said...

Thank you for these elements!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Carole aka calm said...

Really like the vellum circles. Thank you.

harleygirl said...

just picked up your WorkInProgress kit and its really great. thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs