Pages

Tuesday, 26 February 2008

"Pompey" alphas

Thanks everyone for your comments on new kits - I am still undecided, but I think it's going to be something bright because, although it's early days, I think that's what my style is! LOL!

Today I have the alphas for the "Pompey" kit - grab them here. I would very much like to see layouts using the kit - please send me a link so I can see them. It will be great to see how others interpret my designs.

Have a great day and check back later or tomorrow for the Skip ABC papers and hopefully a decision on the colour scheme for the new kit.

Until later.....

13 comments:

Sherry said...

Thank you for all the Pompey and Lily stuff! It's great!

Fani said...

Again, love these colors! Thanks!

Julia said...

Thank you for Pompey and Lily stuff!! I totally love the colors of Pompey, because they are boyish! Its hard to find boy stuff out there!!

Thanks again!!

makeyesup said...

\tthanks, nice alphas, hugs

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!

KrisG said...

Fabulous... and THREE alphas!!!! I love all the different styles! Thank you

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Rach said...

Love this! I created a layout using your Pompey kit. I have emailed you a copy but for others you can see it on my blog.
THANK YOU! BEAUTIFUL WORK!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

LOVE THESE! Thank you! I love that you do 3 alpha's because no matter what the layout is, one of them will work! Thanks again :)

pkwhite64 said...

Thanks so much for this great kit. I just love the colors!!

verabear said...

Thank you for the alphas :)

nancypinct said...

How nice of you to include alpahbets too! THese are great - thank you for a very nice kit!

stacie said...

Very nice colors for summer! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us!! I can't wait to get some time to play around with these great pages!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs