Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2008

"Pompey" grungy solids

OK, so here are the grungy solids I promised - the last of the papers for "Pompey". I have been reading everyone's comments and you've all said some lovely things - I love reading them. In the comments, I have been asked for some water related elements for water park photos, so I will have a go at that - not sure what yet, but I am sure inspiration will come! I also think some beach elements would be nice as several people have said that the colours remind them of the beach and one person said they reminded her of Greece, even though she hadn't been there!! LOL! Some of the comments really make me smile ;o). However, I have been to Greece and I think she's right!


Grab the papers here
and I'll see you all tomorrow for the first of the elements.

Thanks again, by the way, to Erika in Australia - she's got some more flowers - take a look at this one which goes well with the "Pompey" kit. Great job Erika. Grab it here.
Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

8 comments:

KrisG said...

Thank you for another gorgeous set of papers! I'm loving this kit!!!

shawnyrvr said...

Hi Ya! I like saying Thank You when I'm not on a crazy busy day, which I usually try to say it 90% of the time... But... I do have to say I appreciate your wonderful positive outlook on not complaining about people not saying thank you. I am one of the 10%(that I've noticed is consistent across the board only say Thank You) but I get so tired of being one that says THANK YOU and then hearing all about the ones that Don't when in reality if they're not saying Thank You they're most likely not even reading the posts to see that someones sad they didn't say thank you, KWIM? and a lot of designers don't think about that so. The ones that do say thank you probably get like me to where some days it's like why do I even bother saying Thank you because I still have to listen to them complain, lol. just my 2 cents... BUT like I said I am SOOOO GLAD you are keeping a positive outlook about it.

BTW~ Thank you for the lovely gorgeous papers today and tell ERIKA Thanks again for the flower. I love them!!! Blessings!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

makeyesup said...

Thanks much for the grungy papers and thanks Erica for the neat flower.

lynnK said...

I Love the colors. Thank you for sharing.
lynnK

olga9999 said...

Thanks so much for the addon to Digitreats kit. :) And your new kit Pompey has lovely colours, thanks a million for sharing that too.:)
Best wishes. :O)

verabear said...

Thank you for the papers, lovely all of them. I think i remember the sea with it so it does bring a reminder of beach scenes :)

Anonymous said...

I completely agree, they do remind me of Greece, too! Especially the cardstock, I just love that color scheme!

Great job!

~Lauren

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs