Pages

Wednesday, 20 February 2008

"Pompey" plain linen cardstock

Today, I have some plain linen cardstock to go with "Pompey". But before I get to it, a comment from yesterday asked where I got the name "Pompey", so I thought I would answer that! I've mentioned before that it is the name of my choccy labrador, but the reason we chose it is that my hubby is from a city in England called Portsmouth and the football (soccer) team in the city are referred to as Pompey (pronounced pom-pee). He is a big football fan! I was worried to begin with that it would be a strange name for a dog, but it really suits him and it's a unique name (we don't live in Portsmouth, where it may be more common!). So, that's the reason for the name ;o)

Back to the papers - you can download them here - please leave some love if you do. I have noticed the amount of people that don't leave a comment is a really high percent - I guess this probably happens all the time, - but it is nice to feel appreciated (hint hint ;o) )....

Back tomorrow with some grungy solids - then on to the elements after that.


Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake.

14 comments:

Sherry said...

These are beautiful, thank you very much!!

mom2twoangels said...

YAY these are so beautiful. YOu are one talented woman!!

Thanks so much!!

Denise said...

Thank you so much. I really appreciate all your hard work. It's beautiful.

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks, love the colors - make me think of summer in Greece - not that I've ever BEEN to Greece, in the summer or any other time, LOL!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for these gorgeous sets of papers - I really like the color combination!!
Your dog's name is neat - it's nice to hear one that is different!

makeyesup said...

thanks, very pretty combination of colors. It makes me thing Pompey is a very peaceful dog.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I love your work and it makes my scrapbooking so much easier!

~Bethany~ said...

Thank you for these additional linen papers. I love the linen look and these are in such gorgeous colors.
~~~Hugs~~~
~Bethany~

verabear said...

Thank you for sharing the story behind the name, it is indeed a unique name, do you have photos of your dog around here? I must go take a look. :)

thanks for the bold colors!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Super texture on these! thank you

Tina said...

Thank you.

stacie said...

I lOVE your work!! I am a brand new digi scrapper... I'm in progress with a PS elements/ digi scrapping class and happened to come across your site. I am sooo happy I did! I love everything about your kits! The colors, the elements everything!!!! Each time i look at one, I think Oh, thats my favorite. But then I look at the next one and I think the same thing!
I don't always leave a comment. I have 4 kids and have been downloading between getting drinks of milk, fruit snacks and "Mommy she hit me, he pushed me, I had it first!! Oh, the joys of motherhood. But I wanted you to know how wonderful I think your stuff is.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of the great freebies you create. They are awesome and you should be very proud of your work!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs