Pages

Wednesday, 6 February 2008

QP freebie

Not been feeling great - doctor says I have a viral infection! I think that means she doesn't know what's wrong exactly. Anyway, she told me to rest up for a couple of days, but that doesn't mean I can't scrap does it? ;o).

So, I was doing a LO with my own papers and elements and it turned out quite well, so I thought I would share it with you as a QP. I hope you like it - download it here. It's for personal use only. *Link Expired*


Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn - links on the right of my blog under favourites.

4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this AWESOME QP & the 2nd addon!!!!!!!!!!

Laura said...

Vicki,
I am just barely a newbie, so I have a probably stupid question. I couldn't find your contact info on your blog, so I'll ask here. Maybe you could email your answer?? Okay, here goes...If I am using PSE, can I even used a Quick Page that is saved as a PNG file? Or am I confusing it with Templates that you need to be able to do each layer? Now you see why I needed your email address!

Thanks SO much for sharing your awesome talents with us,
Laura (berrybest1)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

4man42 said...

Thanks! It's so nice that you share with us!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs