Pages

Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Quickpage freebie

Another gloriously sunny day in England - I can't believe what amazing dog walking weather we are having and the dogs are very happy to be running around without me stressing over mud and puddles (which they always find!).

I did a quickpage from my new kit for you and a couple of new papers - grab them here and don't forget to leave some love if you do ;o) *Link Expired*


I hope you all like them! Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake and Obsidian Dawn.

5 comments:

S said...

Thank you very much for all the fab stuff!!

Terebene said...

Thank you for these great QPs!

KrisG said...

Wow!!! I'm sooo impressed with your work on the ABC kits AND the "non"ABC kits! Your designs are fabulous! I'm going to go download now.... wheeeeee! Thank you!

Laura said...

Vicki,
I left a comment on the 4-shared page, but I wanted to leave one here as well. I love the quick page and the new papers:> You're doing a great job...keep it up.

Laura (berrybest1)

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs