Pages

Saturday, 22 March 2008

Alphas for "Retro Candy" before I go!

As I said yesterday, we are off to my parents for a couple of days and I'm not sure how much time I will have for designing today, so, as the alphas were already done (you may have seen one on my retro candy layout on the right hand side of my blog), I thought I would share them before the other elements. I hope they work well in your layouts - please share them with me if you use any of my kits - I LOVE seeing what you've done with them.

A couple of people have mentioned having trouble with the link for the retro candy papers - I've redone the link and I hope it's ok now.... If not, I am not sure what to do as it works perfectly for me!

Grab the alphas here and more elements tomorrow after I've eaten lots of chocolate - LOL!

9 comments:

Livia Y. said...

Thank you soooo much!
Retro Candy is absolutelly gorgeous!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the fAB alpha!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a safe & HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

Thank you for the GREAT alphas!!! It's always so nice to get alphas with kits... most don't even bother, LOL. LOVE THIS KIT (as if you haven't figured that out by now, LOL). Have a great Easter!

Joanne said...

I just completed a layout using your Pompey kit and would love to send it to you. I am new to this digiworld also.

Joanne said...

I created a layout using your Pompey kit and would love to send it you. I am relatively new to this digiworld also.

Jo

shawnyrvr said...

These are great!!! I really like the stenciled retro dots one... and I love purple so I'm more than happy, lol. THANK YOU so much! Have a Happy Easter with your family! Blessings!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nic said...

Love the cut out alpha. Thank you so much for sharing.

Tiffany Webber said...

I love this alpha!! It's so dang cute! Makes me want to lick a lollipop! lol! ok, I'm a dork... but it is really cute!! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs