Pages

Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Alphas to complete "Sophie" kit

So here are the alphas I promised to complete the "Sophie" kit - grab them here.

I also have a tutorial - my very first - to offer today. Someone asked how I make ribbons go through a shape with a hole in it, so I thought I would create a tutorial document and share it with anyone who wants it. I've never done one before, so I don't know if I've been too basic in my description or if it will help anyone. Please let me have your thoughts if you do download it. Grab that here - it is a .pdf document and you will need the password "vicki20" to open it. Please note it is for personal use only - please send people to my blog to download it for themselves if they want it.

14 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for the alpha's, beautiful as always

Lindsey said...

thank you for the alphas!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks you for the alphas. I'll have to check out the tutorial when I get home. We off to Kid's Choir practice right now.

KrisG said...

Thank you for the end of this gorgeous kit. LOVING all of your kits!!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the Alphas, they're great. And the tutorial is absolutely perfect. You make it look so easy, anyone can do. Super job on that.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!! Love you're work, Tutorial is so easy to follow, is great when someone shares their knowledge with others. Thanks again.

TKing said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial, This is something I have been wanting to know how to do and you did an excellent job with the tutorial. Thanks

verabear said...

Wow, a freebie and a tutorial to boot! You are absolutely amazing. thank you very much. I'll check it out over the weekend and let you see if I come up with anything ;)

Flavia said...

Thank you! I always wondered how to pass a ribbon through a hole and now (thanks to your perfect tutorial) I know :-)
I'm happy, thank you (grazie) again
Flavia

Alyson P. said...

Thanks for the tutorial. It was great.

Nic said...

Prety alpha, thanks.

Tink said...

Another fabulous kit with beautiful colors and textures. Thank you. :)

Beth said...

I just found this tutorial. It's much easier than what I've been doing. Got any more hints? Write more- but don't put the password on it - I want to save the pdf for later and I'll have to wrack my brain to think of it when I open it next - I have mom brain.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs