Pages

Wednesday, 26 March 2008

"Brit Pop" kit continues....

Wow! You all seem to like Brit Pop! I'm pleased because I think it is probably my favourite so far!

Remember the flowers from Erika in Australia? Well, she's working right now on a beach kit which she wants to share and has asked me to put it on my blog for all of you to download, so when she's finished with that, I will let you know. Let me tell you, it is well worth the wait - I've seen a sneak preview and it's fantastic work. I am convinced you will all want it for your beach layouts - I certainly do!

So, while we wait for that, grab the textured card for Brit Pop here. First elements tomorrow.......

6 comments:

Terebene said...

Thanks for these textures!

verabear said...

Thank you for the textured papers. These are really lovely. :)l

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anonymous said...

Hallo hab dir ein Stöckchen zu geworfen näheres erfähst du auf meinem Blog ;o)

http://schnepfe1987.kulando.de/

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for more great stuff. I love the texture.

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs