Pages

Tuesday, 25 March 2008

"Brit Pop" starts today!

I've been to dog training tonight with Pompey (who is older than Lily, but we didn't really do the training thing with him before) and he will be taking his bronze award either this weekend or next. He was brilliant tonight and I think we may pass, but sometimes he just gets a deaf head on him and I can't do anything with him! I had an email from Joanne with her "Pompey" layout today and she has a labrador called Bristol, which is great because that's where I live! I LOVE it! And, I love the layout she did! I also had some more layouts from Erika in Australia using my "Pompey" and "Sophie" kits. You can see all of these FAB layouts below - be sure to check them out!

I didn't know what to name my latest kit, but as I am British, I thought I would give it a bit of a brit feel! It's quite bright and colour rich - I hope you like it. The patterned papers are ready and you can grab them here. Textured plain papers coming tomorrow - see you then!



Layouts by Erika using the Pompey kit and photo corners from Katie Pertiet at Designer Digitals.


Layout by Erika using the Sophie kit, Katie Pertiet’s tag, and Yin’s template.


Layout by Joanne using the Pompey kit.

10 comments:

Terebene said...

Thank you for this new kit!

lindsey said...

Great papers! Thank you!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for another great freebie.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Lovely layouts posted on your blog today!!
Thanks for the start of another awesome kit - neat colors and patterns in these papers.

I also wanted to say how much I like the "A Work in Progress" part of your blog title! It is so fitting - especially for those of us learning new things every day.

ccynden said...

These papers are lovely, thank you very much.

z & r fitz said...

I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE all of your beautiful kits you do. Your work is beautiful. I also enjoy hearing about your doggies and the little bit of chatter and events you share with us. You seem like a delight to be around. Thank you for sharing your talents with all of us!

Creative B Bee said...

Very beatiful papers. TFS!!!

verabear said...

Oh wow, these patterned papers really POP! I love these gorgeousness! hehe :) thank you so much!

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs