Pages

Monday, 31 March 2008

Doodle-iscious textured paper

I'm all dried out now and can really laugh about yesterday's adventure! Thanks for all of your funny comments - I really wish I'd had a video camera with me - it would be very popular on YouTube I think!!

So, here are the textured papers for Doodle-iscious. Back tomorrow with some elements. Oh, and please sign up for my email newsletter if you want to - link on the top left of my blog. Just to clarify - it is just an email showing blog entries, but it's useful if you don't automatically check my blog - it tells you when I update.... ;o)

11 comments:

Erika said...

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for the papers, can't wait to see the elements. Am still stuck in Canberra, very busy with work, will hopefully post some stuff tonight.

Hugs from Australia,

Erika

Terebene said...

Thanks for the lovely papers. Is the email signup different than the blog? it looks like it just sends the blog copy - or will you write separate newsletters? I already have you on my blog feed.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another fAB set of BG's!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

thank you, love the cheerful colors.

dipsydee3 said...

hi i just found your blog using the digital freebies search engine. i love it and am telling my scrap buddies to come and check it out. i love that you add alphas to most of your kits. great. lots of kits i find dont have them.


kindess regards

Dee

Michelle said...

Thanks again for being so generous with your time and talent. Your kits are wonderful, and I'm collecting them all because they are so beautiful and fun.

jaye said...

Vicki,
Thank you for more great work. Glad you like the LO of my Bristol. I've got another one in the works for you.

Could you email me the link to your blinkie? I would love to post it on my blog.

Joanne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

jaye said...

Vicki,
It was a success, I know have you blinkie posted.


Joanne

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thank you so much for the paper. I'm glad you're all dried out now.

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing. Fabulous designs. Love the colour way you've used. I appreciate your generosity.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs