Pages

Thursday, 27 March 2008

Elements for "Brit Pop"

Spring has sprung!! Well, at least today it was sunny and relatively warm! Pompey and Lily were really panting at the end of our walk and drank loads of water! Long may it continue!

Back to business (lol!) - I just got myself a graphics tablet yesterday and so have been experimenting with that - I made the wire heart and rubon star using it. It's great fun!

So, here are the first elements for the Brit Pop kit and I've done a layout using the kit which you can see on the right hand side of my blog... Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for the FANTASTIC BG's & elements!!!!!!!!

S said...

Thank you!

StarSraps said...

LOVE THE HEARTS AND COLORS! Very Good JOB! TYTY!

Erika said...

Vicki these are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them. And a **HUGE** thank you for your encouragement, support and mention for the beach stuff I did.

Best wishes from rainy Brisbane.

Erika

makeyesup said...

Super frames, love the double colors and the gorgeous flower, thanks so very much.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing your fab work.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs