Pages

Sunday, 9 March 2008

"Ella" alphas

More sports today! Both football (soccer) and rugby! WHEN WILL IT END?? LOL!

We've been forecast bad storms overnight, so hubby is currently pondering tying everything down that could possibly blow about in the wind and I've changed my blog picture to my winter one! The dogs always wake up in the night when there's high winds and Pompey starts barking, so our poor neighbours will be pleased and we'll have to keep getting up to settle them down! Nevermind - spring is around the corner!

Here are my alphas for "Ella" - just two this time I'm afraid! I think I've set the standard too high for myself doing three previously! Anyway, hope you like them. Those two mini kits are coming in the next couple of days whilst I think of a theme for my next kit.

Download the alphas here.

9 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB alpha's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

I think two alphas are fine... after all, most kits I see don't even have ONE, LOL. These are gorgeous, as is the rest of your kit! Thank you so much!

Tina said...

Did I already thank you for the Ella kit? Well, if I did, sorry for the duplicate post and disregard posting it. I'm a goofball. Thanks for the Ella kit!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Joy said...

Love all your creativity!!!
Thanks!!!
Joy

mom2twoangels said...

love this kit girl

hope you didn't have bad storms

Heather

harleygirl said...

thanks so much for sharing this kit. It is truly beautiful and I am enjoying every part of it

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing.

Tink said...

Such brilliant colors. Thank you for another fantastic kit. :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs