Pages

Saturday, 8 March 2008

"Ella" more elements

It has been a day of TV sport in my house today. Firstly we had Manchester United vs Portsmouth in the FA Cup quarter final (football/soccer) - Portsmouth (Pompey) won against the odds and so my husband is over the moon! Then we had Scotland vs England in the Six Nations rugby and unfortunately Scotland won, but you can't win 'em all!! ;o) Now he is watching another of the FA Cup quarter final matches! I think you can safely say it is "sports-tastic" in my house today!

Well, it's given me plenty of time to do some designing and so I have a couple mini-kits for you in the next few days after the "Ella" kit is finished - one of them has a sports theme! LOL!

Here is my latest offering - the second set of elements for "Ella". Alphas will follow tomorrow.....

Download the elements here.

8 comments:

The Harlan Family said...

This is such a beautiful kit! Thanks so much for sharing your hard work! :)

KrisG said...

More gorgeousness!!!! Thank you! I'm really loving this kit!

verabear said...

Sounds like it was a Soccer-tastic day, hehe. thank for the awesome elements :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

makeyesup said...

Thank you, love that frame and scrolls and other stuff.

pkwhite64 said...

thanks so much for sharing!!

harleygirl said...

thank you

Nic said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs