Pages

Thursday, 6 March 2008

"Ella" plain cardstock

Here is my plain cardstock offering for today. I've done one in each of the colours on the colour chart so it's quite versatile. I've been having great fun making the elements and I'm really pleased with them - they will be here tomorrow. Someone asked me where I get my ideas from - that's a good question! I'm not sure! LOL! I guess one day they may run out.... I hope that's not soon ;o)

Grab the cardstock here. Back tomorrow with the elements.

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays FAB BG pack!!!!!!

KrisG said...

Gorgeous colors... fab paper pack! LOVE these! Thank you!

jth said...

great colors!! thanks again, as always, i looove your kits!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

verabear said...

You picked the nicest colors! thank you for the cardstock :)

harleygirl said...

thank you

Nic said...

Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs