Pages

Monday, 10 March 2008

Freebie mini kit

Well the storms were a bit of a disappointment where I live, although I know that other parts of England have been battered a bit - I hope not too badly....

I am off with Lily for dog training tonight - we are taking the Kennel Club bronze award on Saturday, so need to practice, practice, practice! I do hope she gets the award, but if she doesn't, I will still be proud because she has learned so much over the past 6 weeks, bless her!

Today I have a mini kit for all you lovely visitors to my little blog and a QP for those who don't have time to put it all together! LOL!

Download the mini-kit here.


Download the QP here (personal use only).

7 comments:

S said...

Thank you so much for this and all of your kind gifts!!

KrisG said...

I absolutely LOVE your designs! You've been using the most bright and sassy colors... LOVE IT!!! Thank you for the awesome mini kit and the QP!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lindsey said...

Thank you very much for all of your freebies. I appreciate all of your hard work.

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for all of your freebies. I appreciate all of your hard work.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharring all of your hard work.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this lovely mini kit and matching quick page.
Good luck with your dog show!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs