Pages

Saturday, 29 March 2008

It works!!

Thank you everyone who told me that the blinkie is now working! This internet thing really confuses me sometimes! So, some of you asked how to get it. Well, you can get it at the following link: http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm298/awpvicki/awpblinkie.gif. If you are on blogger, you just add a picture in your control panel and use this link.... I'm not very good at explaining things, but I hope that helps! See you later with some alphas for Brit Pop!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Yeah !! I can see it on your blog, now to try and snag it for mine LOL. I am the most computer illiterate person you will meet so lets see how I go.

Erika

verabear said...

It's a lovely blinkie, I saved it and will put it up on display from my blogroll, hopefully it helps to send more people your way :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs