Pages

Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Mini kit - wedding

As promised, today I have a mini kit made up from the papers and elements I designed for my sister's wedding photos. I know they match her theme and probably not anyone else's, but you never know - someone out there may have had the same theme! Firstly, here is one of the layouts I have done using it....


And, here is the mini kit - I've called it "Alexandria" as that is my sister's name ;o). I hope it works for someone out there! Grab it here.
I am also aware that the "z" is missing from one of the Chloe alphas - you can download it on it's own here or use the updated link below to get it as a set.

10 comments:

S said...

Oooh, thank you, this will be perfect for my daughter's wedding photos as well!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this GORGEOUS kit!!!!!
& the refix of the alpha's!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

This is soooo pretty!!! I love purples... and though I don't know of any purple weddings I could scrap, I'm sure I'll still find something to scrap with it. THANX!

princess jen said...

Thank you for all your great new stuff! I absolutely love the Chloe set and I'm especially excited about the new Skip papers. This Alexandria mini-kit looks like it will be lots of fun to play with too.

Annie(quebec) said...

oh thanks vicki for this beautiful wedding kit i love the frame with the purple ribbon ... and thanks for the Z i very appreciate

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

verabear said...

it's a very pretty kit, thank you for sharing it with us

Sheila (pianomama7) said...

Beautiful! Just perfect for my daughter's wedding pictures!!

Nic said...

Beautiful papers. I'm sure I can use them for my BIL's wedding photos.

sylvia said...

Luuuuuve the shade of this kit. You don't know how much I luv your kits. Thank you very much Vicki.
(((Hug)))
Syl

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs