Pages

Sunday, 23 March 2008

More elements for "Retro Candy"

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you all had a lovely time with lots of family fun and, of course, chocolate! Here are my second set of elements for the Retro Candy kit. Thanks for all of your lovely comments on the alphas - I am glad you liked them as I was really pleased with them! I have no idea why some of you can't download the papers - it all seems fine to me and it has been downloaded 371 times, so I can only assume that most people have had success with the link.... Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to help?

Grab the elements here
- not sure if tomorrow will bring some more Retro Candy or if I will start a new kit - oh, the anticipation!! LOL!

Also, Joanne has mentioned in the comments that she has a Pompey layout that she'd like to share - please send it over Joanne (my email address is in my profile) - can't wait to see it!

8 comments:

Linda P. said...

Thank you so much for this next set of cute elements!

I went and checked the papers again since I was able to download them successfully before, and the textures are still fine for me but I get a "page not found" error on the first ones, the patterned ones. I noticed that the last day anyone was able to download was the 22nd, so evidently the file has gotten corrupted after that point. Usually what folks have to do is just re-upload to 4shared and post a new link when this happens. Hope this helps.

Kyleen said...

Lovely kit! I love the colors. I can't down load the patterned papers either. It goes to the 4shared page but when you click the link, it says this page cannot be displayed. I will try again tomorrow.
Thank you so much for your generosity. Happy Easter!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

cjournet13 said...

thank you again !

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the second set of elements. 4 shared has been giving everyone problems all over lately. Often when I get the page not found notice, i hit the refresh button and it pops up. I've also closed off and then reopened the blog and tried again. Sometimes, it's just a matter of too many people downloading at the same time.

harleygirl said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit. your work is so gorgeous and I love the alphas, very unique on the cut out ones. I too had trouble with the papers before but managed to download them today just fine. I think it more a matter of problems with 4shared and not you

Nic said...

Great elements. Can't wait to use them.

Tink said...

What a great kit. Thank you

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs