Pages

Wednesday, 12 March 2008

New kit starting today - "Sophie"

It has been a day and half for me today! After damaging my knees yesterday by tripping over in the office, I almost didn't go to work, but we have the auditors in, so I dragged myself in! I so wish I hadn't! Firstly, I went to pick up my mother-in-law to look after the dogs whilst I went into the office (I usually work from home, so they are used to company). As I drove drown her street, I noticed something in the middle of the road that made me pull up and wonder if I had done some damage to my head when I fell yesterday! I even asked the man stood in the street if I was imagining things! Firstly, bear in mind that I live close to the centre of something like the 7th largest city in England - there were two llamas and two mountain goats in the middle of the road! WHAT???! That's what I thought! So, I get out of the car and go to speak to the man with them - he says that he found them walking down the road (yes! walking down the road - on a stroll!) and was trying to contain them whilst his wife tried to figure out where they belong! How random is that? So, as an animal lover, I stopped to help and got a kiss from one of the llamas! BLESS! They are soooooo soft! It turns out that they belong to a city farm and escaped when a fence was blown down in the high winds! Anyway, their owner eventually turned up and took them home to safety - all is well that ends well....

THEN, while I was driving home, a cyclist ran straight into the side of my car! I was so shaken up and he just stood up, got back on his bike and drove off without exchanging details (which you are supposed to do by law after any accident). So then, I had to get my documents and go to the police station to report it! I finally made it to work more than an hour and a half late! I even spilled a whole cup of tea over some paperwork today too! WHAT A DAY! I am currently having a glass of wine - well needed I think!!

Back to scrapbooking! My third and final goddaughter (for now!) is called Sophie - so this is her kit! Firstly, we have some patterned papers. I hope you like them! You can download them here.

9 comments:

KrisG said...

Woohoooooo.... ANOTHER gorgeous kit with GORGEOUS colors!!!! I hope you know by now that I HAVE to come here every day, haha! You make the most beautiful kits! Thank you!
I hope your day (days) get better from now on! The llama kisses sound grand but.... TAKE CARE!!!!

Kyleen said...

I have had days like that too! Well, minus the llama's! LOL! Beautiful papers! I love your work. Thank you so much.

lindsey said...

Thank you for the beautiful kit.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Rach said...

Oh Vicki...Sending you some good vibes and huge hug today. It will get better. I only have boys but you can bet I will be downloading this series. Thank you!

Terebene said...

Sorry about the lousy day. At least you got a kiss (albeit from a llama)! Thanks for these papers.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

What a way to have a day to go!! GLAD your alright!!!!!
TY so very much for these AWESOME BG's!!!!!!
& TY also for the COOL Sports mini & QP!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

What a day. Would make you think you'd bumped your head too hard. Thanks for this newest kit.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Love the colors in this kit - thanks for sharing!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs