Pages

Friday, 21 March 2008

"Retro Candy" Elements part 1

Well, the second day of Spring is worse than the first!! We are currently having a hail storm! Having said that, we did have some sunshine this morning, so I can't complain too much! I hope it improves because we are going to visit my parents tomorrow for a couple of days with the dogs and because they live in the countryside, there are lots of nice walks - they are always nicer when the sun shines!

I've put together the first set of elements for the "Retro Candy" kit and I am quite pleased with them - more to come tomorrow. Grab them here and don't forget to leave a comment ;o).

14 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Vicki - these elements are very pretty! I like the way you made the ribbons.

Mary said...

I LOVE this kit! The colors are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these AWESOME elements!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Vicki I love the elements. Hope you are having a fabulous easter and thank you for sharing.

KrisG said...

Thank you for the fantastic elements. When I get home, yours is the first blog I check, LOL... I'm sooo loving your kits!

Terebene said...

Thank you - I love the bow!

shawnyrvr said...

I really like the frames and the heart in this element set! THANKS for sharing it with us!!! Blessings! Shawna

makeyesup said...

Thanks Vicki, love your kits, colors are super on this one. Have a happy and blessed Easter.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

cjournet13 said...

thanks, thanks, thanks again !!!

Joanne said...

I love the colours in this kit and discovered your others ones while I was at it. Fantastic work! Thank you for sharing.

Nic said...

Fantastic elements.

Lolita said...

thank you so much, ms. vicki for all the kits that i could go back to. i keep coming back for more and it never ceases to amaze me how fabulous your works are.

Tiffany said...

Retro candy is gone too. Oh it was so cute. I really love the work your do. Sad to see that one go. I would have made something lovely with it. Im a bit sad, know that I still think you are awesome though.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs