Pages

Saturday, 15 March 2008

"Sophie" elements are ready

We passed!! The Kennel Club Bronze award is ours! Lily was a star - all morning she was playing up, but as soon as the test started she seemed to realise she had to step up and make me proud - which she definitely did!! I am a very proud "Mum"! It's Pompey's turn next - in a few weeks - he's got a lot to live up to!

And I had a great night out with the girls - we went for tapas and then to a really nice wine bar for some cocktails - mine's a berry and pomegranate martini!! YUM! I had a little bit of a headache this morning, but it's gone now and I am feeling good!

So I've been designing elements this afternoon and here is the first batch - download them here and I'll see you tomorrow with some more. Have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the elements, they're beautiful. And congrats on Lily's win.

lindsey said...

Thanks...these are great!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice, thanks for sharing.

Terebene said...

Congratulations! And thanks for the elements today.

KrisG said...

First off, CONGRATS!!!! Second, THANK YOU!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

CONGRATS to you both!!!!!!
TY so very much for these AWESOME elements!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

k said...

yay yay yay for Lily! and TY for the lovely elements!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Congratulations to you and Lily!! She sounds like a nice dog.

Thank you for these beautiful elements!!

verabear said...

Congratulations on the win and goodluck to Pompey for his turn :)

thank you so much, I love the ribbon wrap on the frame :)

glenice said...

Love your elements but as I am still new at this how did you get the ribbon to go through the cardboars star/flower

Michelle said...

Stop over to my blog, I nominated you for a blog award..Come pick it up...((HUGS))
Michelle
http://craftyscraps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs