Pages

Thursday, 13 March 2008

"Sophie" plain textured papers

Wow! Another one of those days! Earlier, I zipped a file (a really important file for work) to back up and overwrote the old file on the back up with it. I then discovered after deleting the original, that the file appeared corrupted. I spent hours trying to sort it out and it turned out not to be corrupted after all! I think I am just thinking the worst now - I need to have a break!

The plain papers for the "Sophie" kit are ready and you can download them here. I may not post tomorrow - I have a big night out with the girls, so probably won't have time in between working and making myself look presentable for such activities!! Then I have the kennel club training award with Lily on Saturday morning, so I'll let you know how that went when I post on Saturday! We will definitely get this award, I can't imagine anything else can go wrong!! Fingers crossed!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki, thanks for the papers, have a great night out with the girls, and good luck to you and Lily for the competition !
Best wishes,

Erika

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Hoping today gets better.

makeyesup said...

Thanks, have a great night out and good luck with Lily.

Lindsey said...

Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB BG's!!!!
GOOD LUCK this WEEKEND!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great color scheme - looks like cotton candy to me!

Yum!

~Lauren

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs