Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Sports mini-kit

So, last night was the last dog training class before the "exam"!! I am really starting to think that perhaps it's too soon..... I hope not, but I think I have to accept it!

I am feeling very tender today because I tripped over and flew threw the air before landing very heavily on my knees and then arms! Now I have no knees! They are so swollen that you can't see them LOL! They are very stiff and I'm hoping I can still walk in the morning. What am I like? I really must watch where I'm going!

Back to scrapbooking, inspired by my weekend of sport - a sports mini-kit and, again, a QP for those who want it (download links below). Also, see below a fabulous layout from Erika in Australia (you may remember that she did the flowers that matched the Lily kit) using my Ella kit - it's really great - her kids look like they were having so much fun!


Download the mini kit here and the QP here (personal use only).

And here is Erika's layout - great isn't it?

Credits: Ella kit by me, Yin’s template and Miss Mint’s date tag.

6 comments:

joshua said...

I feel super by saying that this is realy one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!

Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX

Kelsy said...

love the sports stuff, thanks!!

lindsey said...

Thank you for the freebie.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Sunny said...

What a nice kit. With 7 of my 8 grandkids playing some sort of sport, this will be great. Thank you.

Michelle from MD, USA said...

I'm loving this sports kit. My DD is a soccer player. Your kit will definitely be used to scrap tons of pics with. TSM

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs