Pages

Saturday, 19 April 2008

All kinds of things.....!

Firstly today, I am going to clarify something!

Erika mentioned that hubby's suggestion of Tuscany Stone for my new kit might be related to a romantic break or similar! Oh no! He's in the building trade - nothing romantic about it at all!! LOL! The main reason I let him name the Deep Blue kit is because he used to be in the Navy - he knows about the sea! The idea that he may be creative makes me smile!! ;o)

Today I have had more doggy adventures! Lily has had a severe allergic reaction to something she stuck her nose in in the park! She now resembles a Shar-Pei rather than a Labrador! Here's the picture to prove it - it's not very good quality - I took it on my phone in the vet's waiting room!


Bless her little heart! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, so did a bit of both if I'm honest!

Also, here is my wordart for Deep Blue, but using a pawprint instead of a footprint - thanks Erika for the suggestion - I love it! Download it here if you want it.

I'll be back later with the first instalment of Cinnamon Toast!

14 comments:

FreebieFinder said...

Too cute!! Thank you, this freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Emily,

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the word art and alpha's. The poor dog I'm so glad to know she's feeling better now.

jaye said...

That girl of yours is definitely a busybody. I can only imagine the other adventures you are sure to have with her! I'm glad all is well.

KrisG said...

Awwww... poor baby!!!! Thank goodness for vets that can "talk to the animals"! I hope she UN-shar-peis real soon. :::sending Lily hugs:::

And thank for the critter word art! I now need a dog, LOL.

Erika said...

Oh Vicki poor Lily ! and poor you!! My f-i-l told me never to let the dog sniff at stuff as you walk them, now I know why. Glad to hear all is under control - and I do love that word art, and the delicious new papers - mmm breakfast time here - must make my first cuppa whilst I enjoy the Cinnamon Toast LOL.
Big hugs for you and Lily
Erika

Lisa said...

Poor little thing, she looks so pitiful!!

Christie said...

Oh my goodness she does look like a shar-pei. I used to have one and the resemblance e is uncanny! lol
Thanks for the cute word art.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful kit! Thank you. My dog had a similar reaction once and her face did the same thing. It was very scary. Glad your pup is going to be fine.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Vickey said...

Vicki... Thanks to you and Erika for coming up with the new posting. I walk my dogs on the beach and will definitely use this on one of those pictures. Your work is so good. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Susie2shoes said...

Poor, Lily!!! What on earth are people leaving in the park for poor doggies to poke their noses into, it's scary. I hope she's on the mend.

Thank you for your lovely comment Vicki, I've been scrapping loads, thanks to your fabulous designs. Still feel rough, but it's early days.

Cinnamon Toast is beautiful, thank you again.

Susie
~o~

Anonymous said...

As per usual, I'm way late to the blog, er party. LOL I just saw poor Lily and it reminded me of my little Boston terrier. You know how dogs seem to love snapping at flies and such to catch? Well, she ATE A BEE! Little dork, so I was on the phone to the vet trying to figure out the correct dose of Benadryl for her, as her face looked like your poor dog's. She recovered nicely, but it was scary for a minute there. Don't know why I thought to share that, but there it is. I'm enjoying your work immensely! Thanks so much for sharing all you do.

Tink said...

What a great kit for our boat pictures. While we have a 24' cabin cruiser instead of a sailboat, the kit will still be perfect. Thank you.

curleydesign said...

I adore this kit. Thanks for your genorosity.
Check out freebies 4U @ http://digiscrapzzutah.blogspot.com/
and the QP with pix using your kit. Will try to rember to send U a copy :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs