Pages

Monday, 21 April 2008

The alphas for Cinnamon Toast

Firstly, just to let those who have left lovely get well wishes for Lily, know that she is much, much better - her face is again normal!! I now look at the photo and laugh out loud every time because I know she's ok. Secondly, now that Pompey is 21, he has been very sensible and very grown up - he was very concerned about Lily, bless him, and has been very nice to her for a couple of days! Oh, listen to me - THEY ARE DOGS - GET A GRIP!!

So, here are the alphas for Cinnamon Toast - two as promised. Now, this kit has been REALLY popular, so I want to see layouts from as many people as possible - I do love to see what you do with my kits.

I have been working on a kit for Scrap n' Art too - it has a beachy/ travel theme, so make sure you sign up to that so that you don't miss it. I'll check with the editor if she is happy for me to show you a sneak preview nearer the time.... I have been working on a new kit, but I may give you the other alpha I mentioned a few days ago first, so that I can put the finishing touches to the new kit over the next day or two. TTFN.

13 comments:

HarleyGirl said...

I love these alphas, thanks so much

S said...

Thank you for the cool kits. Lily and Pompey aren't mere dogs, sounds to me like they are family members. Glad she feels better.

Amber said...

Vicki,

Thanks so much for all your kits...you've become my fav designer! Keep up the awesome work!!

She-Ra said...

I have just been looking back at all your past kits. Your work is wonderful and I LOVE your color combinations - different from a lot of what I see and very striking.

Thanks for sharing your talent!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh YUMMY!!! Now I can just POP these right into my mouth ... uhm, I mean, right onto my page and VOILA!!!

AWESOME alpha Vicki - a SPLENDID addition to your BEAUTIFUL papers and elements!!! Thank you!!!

XOXO,
Linda

Erika said...

Vicki so pleased to hear the Lily is better. Pets are part of our families so never apologise for talking about them that way. Love the alphas, looking forward to doing some scrapping after the dreaded tax is done. Uuugghhhh.
Hugs,
Erika

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thank you so much. I hope to get some scrapping done this weekend but my sister will be over Saturday so we'll see.

DanisDelusions said...

Hi Vicki. I wanted to pop in and let you know I just posted a layout using the Pompey kit on my blog. I really love your stuff and your choices in color are fabulous!

http://danisdelusions.blogspot.com/2008/04/it-was-fun-weekend-but-im-glad-its-over.html

FreebieFinder said...

So cute, thank you! This freebie will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Emily,

Shannon Scherz said...

I used your cinnamon toast kit on my Scrapping Twisters May Challenge - My subject was "What I Love About... Individuality". The layout is on my blog at http://scherzfamily.blogspot.com/2008/05/what-i-love-about-individuality.html

Thanks!

scraphappymama said...

Love the colors in this kit. Here is a layout I did using this kit. Another "oldie, but goodie". LOL
http://scraphappymama.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/sweetheart/

Tink said...

What a perfect name for a perfect kit. And to think I was just comtemplating making some Cinnamon Toast, :). Thank you very much

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs