Pages

Friday, 18 April 2008

Deep Blue alpha, a wordart and a new kit layout

Firstly, check out in the post below, the layouts from Joanne and Christie using my kits - they are really great. Then check out at the bottom of this post a layout I've done - it's a sneak preview of my next kit - Cinnamon Toast! Hubby wanted to call it Tuscany Stone (not sure about that - perhaps we'll have a vote at the end LOL!).

So today we have the wordart and alpha for Deep Blue. Download the alpha here and the wordart here.

And here is my sneak preview layout using my new kit - Cinnamon Toast - I hope you like it and will be back to collect it over the next few days ;o). Lily was so funny, she really took to the toy we bought back for my Mum from New York to say thanks for looking after Pompey a couple of years ago. I guess you can see it's supposed to be a chocolate labrador!! ;o)

13 comments:

Shel said...

Love the Deep Blue stuff. Cinnamon Toast looks great, too. Thanks for sharing!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh gosh that is so SWEET!!!

makeyesup said...

Love that wordart, it's super, thanks. Looking forward to Cinnamon Toast as all your work is amazing.

Vedette said...

I haven't been online for a few days, but now i've collected Deep Blue, and I love it! THank you so much!!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks for the alpha and wordart

KrisG said...

First off, THANK YOU for the wordart and alpha.... I've sooo come to love your kits!!! The BBs I did with your kit now have my daughter-in-law wanting to get into digiscrap!

Second, Your Cinnamon Toast kit looks like it's going to be fantabulous!!! Love what you did with it... and Lily is gorgeous! I have a "thing" for black dogs... my last two were a doberman and a rottweiler, LOL. I sooo wish I had pics to scrap of them (my babies).

Third, I love the LOs in the previous post! It's always sooo nice to see what others can do with a kit.

Here I am running on again, haha. Have a great day!!!

jaye said...

the colours look great for cinnamon toast (cool name). Like the word art for Deep Blue, wiil be downloading it shortly.

Thanks for posting my layout :0)

Erika said...

Hi Vicki, I am voting for cinnamon toast - it might be because it is breakfast time here LOL. What about Tuscan Escape if it is reminding Rob of a lovely get away.
Hope the home renovations go well this weekend, I am off to soccer this morning but should get computer time this afternoon. Oh - LOVE the footprint LOL. Maybe you could do an extra version with a paw print to celebrate the four legged family members who love a walk on the beach too LOL.
Hugs from Brissie
Erika

FreebieFinder said...

Thank you for this freebie, it was posted today on Freebie Finder.

Emily,

Christie said...

I love your deep blue kit. I can't wait to use it. I also look forward to Cinnamon Toast. Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us! :)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit - the blue colors of the kit really make me see the ocean!!
Love your designs - can't wait to see Cinnamon Toast.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Lisa said...

That layout is too cute!! Cinnamon Toast looks like it's going to be beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful Deep Blue!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs