Pages

Tuesday, 1 April 2008

Elements for Doodle-iscious

No exciting river exploits and no llamas to report today - how dull!! ;o) Luckily, you're not here for that - it's Doodle-iscious you are after - LOL! And here are the first elements - I hope you like them. I absolutely love reading all the comments you leave for me - don't ever stop! See you tomorrow with either more elements or the alphas, depending on what's ready first.

Notice in the preview, Pompey is sat on a garden chair! My Mum put him there and took a photo to send to us whilst we were on holiday last year!!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks again for sharing! I love the textures on these elements.

S said...

Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE the LO!!!!!
TY so ever much for these FANTASTIC elements!!!!!!!!!

Erika said...

Hi Vicki,

love this kit. Thanks so much. I love the "buttons//badges". Still in Canberra with work, back home tonight so I might get to post some stuff.

Hugs from Australia,

Erika

KrisG said...

I'm sooo loving the colors you've been using! This kit is fabulous and love the doodles! Thank you!

Brandy said...

Hey there! I've tried e mailing you, but haven't gotten a response...I have a question for you..

I do some bloggy design work (http://foshefamily.blogspot.com). I have read your terms, and I understand that commerical use or use for things such as web page to produce a profit, are not allowed.

I have a personal friend(http://mycatboaz.blogspot.com/) that I am making a free bloggy design for, and she wants your Sophie Kit to be used.

I wanted to check with you first to see if that was okay with you. I will not be making any money from her design!

Let me know what you think.

Thank you SO much!
Brandy Foshe
brandy_foshe@yahoo.com

Vicki said...

Hi Brandy - thanks for your comment. I have sent you an email response. Vicki x

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

verabear said...

yum. thank you

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing. Fabulous designs. Love the colour way you've used. I appreciate your generosity.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs