Pages

Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Elements for Springtime kit

Thanks for all your lovely words yesterday - you are all fantastic! OK, a few things for today - firstly, I have a quick poll on my blog asking which of my kits is your favourite so far. Please vote so that I can see what people like most of all and it will help with future kits!

Secondly, thank you loads to Erika who sent me a virtual flower as a congratulations on my news - if you haven't already been there, go check out her blog and you will see she has some lovely freebies to share with you (including my flower!).

Thirdly (LOL!), I love reading your comments and I love visiting commenters blogs. If you leave a comment in 4shared, please leave your blog address if you have one too so I can have a look! I am adding a list of readers blogs so that I can visit them easily.

Finally, here are the first set of elements for the Springtime kit. They are a little different to my normal style of elements, but I am pleased with them so far ;o). Check back tomorrow for more elements and then after that I will have alphas and wordart!

9 comments:

Linda P. said...

Wow. It was hard to choose just one kit. I ended up choosing Pompey not only because of the colors, but because of the fun elements too. But the problem is, there are unique fun elements in pretty much all of 'em! And you have some great designs in your papers in them all too. It came down to me just preferring those colors over some of the others in the end... but again... I love most or at the very least some of the colors in every one of your kits! You haven't made a kit yet where I haven't really liked something about it. So for all these reasons, the poll was hard for me... that's why I'm explaining things a little more here.

Linda P. said...

Oops!!! Forgot to say thank you so much for these great elements! You always make such fun goodies.

Erika said...

Vicki I love these elements. I agree with Linda trying to choose a favourite kit was like asking me to choose my favourite child or pet. There have been different things I like about different kits. But as you know I've used all of them (except spring because I'm waiting to see what else you release). Oh I love those flower swirls.
Hugs from Brissie,
Erika

KrisG said...

I think that is the hardest poll I've had to do!!! I love all your kits and for different reasons. But I think the one I chose is now my favorite only because I got a chance to play with it (yep, I'll share the link with you this weekend after Mom gets the bragbooks, LOL). Either way, ALL your kits are burned to DVD for safekeeping AND they're in my special KEEP folder, LOL. Those are the ones I really want to use when I get a chance... and ALL your kits are there!!!! If I had all of your Springtime kit I might have just chose that one instead... ahhhhhhhhhh! I love your swirlies, doodlies, colors, ALL of it, on each and every kit! Thank you for today's awesome elements! I already have a few ideas for this one, wheeeeee!

Christie said...

I agree with the others, it was hard to choose just one! lol I ended up choosing Retro Candy because I love the brown. Thanks so much for all your freebies. I have fun playing with them.:)

shawnyrvr said...

Retro, Sophie, & Pompey were and are my most favorite and in that order... But I have to say I always no matter what kit it's been love your Alphas. There always great!!! Blessings! Shawna

PS my blog should be listed in the link when I post? from what I understood the way I'm set up to post... LMK if not...

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

makeyesup said...

thanks for the Springtime elements, they are awesome. Have to come back later to vote. Very indecisive since they are all so beautiful and they is always something really special in each one. You are very talented and much appreciated.

TKing said...

Wow! What a hard challenge to pick one favorite kit of yours. I did love Brit Pop for its color and the design, but I am a fan of all of your work. Thank you for sharing you talent.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs