Pages

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Fizzy pop!

What a day! I went in to the office today (I usually work from home) and EVERYONE was in! It's very unusual as most of us work from home at least part of the time. We had a company meeting though and there is a new policy that all employees are entitled to a 3 month paid sabbatical after 10 years service. As I have been there 9 years now, it is of particular interest to me!! Bye bye - see ya later!! I can't wait! Hubby and I have always wanted to do a roadtrip across America and this is our chance to do it before we're 40! After the meeting, I had a really busy, hectic day and I almost smashed a computer and I hit my head on a car door (I am very accident prone). I am now having a nice glass of wine whilst I blog - very relaxing. Also, check out my previous post - I was tagged and in case you don't pick it up from my post, I am very excited!

Back to business, still not sure about the name of this kit, but Fizzy Pop is what I came up with! I like the name, but not sure it matches this kit! Anyway, firstly we have some patterned papers and tomorrow there will be some grungy solids. I've started the elements and I think you'll like them, there are a couple "experimental" items there. Download the papers here - "see" you tomorrow!

16 comments:

Terebene said...

Wow - wouldn't a sabbatical be great? I hope it comes through. Thanks for Fizzy Pop - can't wait to open it.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WOW thats a cool idea & fun too!!!!
TY so very much for these FANTASTIC BG's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Vicki - FIZZY POP is a LOVELY name and fits rather well I think!!!

GORGEOUS colors and designs!

I have also come back to apologize as I was trying to get your blog posted under my HOT NEW DESIGNERS TO KEEP AN EYE ON category and Blogger was giving me pains that day. Anyhoo, I am snagging your URL once again and will get it posted today if it takes ALL day!!! LOL!

Thank you SO much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL work with all of us!

XOXO,
Linda :)

chelle said...

I think Fizzy Pop fits it quite well - Just look at that first paper!

Thanks for sharing it!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL!!! I'm back! Left to add you to my blog and forgot to download your GORGEOUS papers!!!

Thank you Vicki!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Laura said...

Oh girl, you have another great color scheme. I just love your work and I have a LO to share with you soon as I can find your email addy. Thank you so much for all thehard work you do in creating these kits just to give them away. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Christie said...

Oh my goodness I'm lol right now. I'm accident prone too!!! Too funny. I like the new kit and the name Fizzy Pop. I don't know but for some reason it reminds me of that movie with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore, Music & Lyrics. Drew's character is the lead singer in a band called POP. It's a very funny movie and if you have not seen it you should rent it. :)
BTW, thanks for the new kit.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jaque said...

Thank you so much! Love your freebies!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Not sure where I've been so I just got the cinnamon toast alpha, clear alpha, and the new papers. I think Fizzy Pop is a great name. And if you decide to come to Florida in the US and want to tips on finding the real Florida other than theme parks let me know and I can give you some tips. And I'm sure lots of others in other states would be more than happy to share with. Plus think of the great tour the US Scrapbook kit you can end up with. :).

jaye said...

I'm coming over there! I get two months off in the summer but w/o pay as the schools are closed.

Glad you like my pink/green/yellow combo. There's an idea for a new kit, you can call it 'Jaye Blog'..lol. Of course it can't be pastel, more mid tones :0)

Fizzy Pop is looking good.

Hifam said...

Looks like this kit will be great! If you decide to tour America, you should ask us where we all live - I'm sure you would have tons of people offering you a place to stay.

Jody in Utah :)

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for the gorgeous papers and I really love the color combo!

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much. the colors are beautiful

Anonymous said...

I spent 5 weeks driving across America with a friend in college...what an adventure! I highly recommend seeing the Grand Canyon. I promise, looking at a picture and standing beside it are *entirely* different!

I actually found your blog while looking for stuff to use for a scrapbook I'm making - my first - of a whitewater rafting trip I went on in the Grand Canyon (Colorado River) with my dad. He's been down the river so many times, I call him Canyon Man! (Hmmm...good name for a new collection???)

The freebies on your site are AMAZING and I wanted you to know how much I (and SO many others) appreciate your efforts. You have a fan in Connecticut!! :) -Karen

Anonymous said...

Your link isn't working.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs