Pages

Sunday, 13 April 2008

In the Pink elements and a layout

Before you download these elements, please check out my previous post with Joanne's layout. It's from a run she did in aid of cancer research and as this is a most worthy cause, it deserves to be seen!

So, here are my elements with some girly bling - scroll down to the download link!


Download the elements for In the Pink here.
I made you scroll down so that I can also show off my latest layout. It's done with another M Originals template and again the Snow Biz kit by Lindsay Jane Designs. It is a photo taken when I was about 6 years old with my Dad and sister at Christmas. That's me on the left with the cheeky face! My Dad looks sooooo young and quite good looking! He was about 30 then (younger than I am now) - my Mum did well!! ;o)

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute layout! I agree, your dad is handsome! That picture has the same grainy quality of my childhood pictures; it makes me want to get out my old photos and scan them, so I can scrapbook them. Thanks for the inspiration! Oh, and the freebies, too!

Susie2shoes said...

That's a lovely photo and layout. I miss my dad.

I haven't downloaded anything this weekend because I'm waiting until my new 'pute, which is coming tomorrow, is up and running. But rest assured I will be definitely be back once I've got everything installed.

What software do you use to do all your fabulous kits?

Vicki, Thank you for you lovely comments on my blog, made me feel better :)

Vedette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vedette said...

I feel so embarrest now.... If you read my previous post, I'm sorry! I am planning on listing more of my favourite designers, and plan on linking to your site cause I really love your designs... I hope you won't mind! I was posting in the wrong blogthis time! Ugghhh... I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS all of the MARVELOUS LO's!!!!!
TY also so very much for this BEAUTIFUL kit!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisG said...

I love your LO!!! I REALLY need to get over to M Originals... I love the look of these LOs you've been coming up with! TFS!

And thank you for yet another piece added to your new kit!!! I love the pinks... my granddaughters look good in pink, hehe.

Erika said...

Hi Vicki, love these elements, I am loving all the fluffy stuff. Have a layout in mind that I will post when I do it. Hope you had a great weekend and hubby has been working hard to finish your house !
Hugs from Brisbane,
Erika

shawnyrvr said...

I love that old 70's ish photo of you with your dad. Very cool!

Thanks for the gorgeous set of elements this time! Blessings!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nic said...

Great elements, thank you.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs