Pages

Monday, 28 April 2008

I've been tagged again!

Still excited about being tagged - I wonder how many times before my enthusiasm wanes??
If you're looking for my new kit - Dandelion Dream - see the previous post!

I have been tagged by Tracey - thank you for thinking of me ;o).
Here are 7 random facts about me:
  1. I loved drama at school and was really bad at art
  2. I learned to play the piano was I was a child
  3. I have a swirly tattoo on my tummy
  4. I lived in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia for 3 years
  5. I can't stand bad manners
  6. My starsign is Libra
  7. I am an eldest child
OK, so now I tag the following:

KrisG is a regular reader of my blog and always leaves lovely comments.

Verabear is another regular reader who leaves lovely comments

Sharon also leaves lovely comments - thank you to you all ladies, hope you are happy to play along!

4 comments:

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Wanted to let you know I just posted a layout on my blog using Doodlicious. It was just perfect for the layout I was working on. Thanks for all your great work.

KrisG said...

LOLOLOL... you got me!

verabear said...

Wow, thank you so much for remembering me Vicki, I'm doing this now :)

Alana said...

Hey, I live in Bedford. :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs