Pages

Friday, 25 April 2008

Lots of LOs to share.....

Wow! I have a few things to show you today, so a quick post before work takes over! Sit back comfortably and I'll begin - LOL!! ;o) Firstly, I have a LO from Wendi, she's used Timounette Template 12, my Deep Blue kit and DJ Fiddlesticks font. Wendi says she is fairly new to digital scrapbooking and I think she's done a great job - judge for yourself ;o)


Next up is a great layout from Patty using both Brit Pop and Doodle-iscious kits. What a fabulous name for a fish! I LOVE it!


This one is from Angel - the editor of Scrap n' Art using my Cinnamon Toast kit - plus her own flowers, staple and cardboard background (thanks to Atomic Cupcake) and stitches from Zoe Pearn at the Sweet Shoppe. I love it Angel and looking forward to the next issue of Scrap n' Art ;o)


This one is from Stacey - she used my Cinnamon Toast kit too along with paper from a kit called Coffee Break by Barbara. That is a great 70's photo - you've got to love the stuff we wore in those days!! Thanks for sharing Stacey.


And last, but not least, I have a sig for a message board by Brittna - how cute is this? She used the alpha from Doodle-iscious and papers from Lori Barnhurst's ABnormal kit at Little Dreamer. Great to see my kits being used for different things - thanks for sharing.

Phew, that's it for now - thank you to everyone for sharing these with me. I will be back later today with the elements for Fizzy Pop!

3 comments:

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

What great layouts everyone.

Stacey said...

Very true, lol, that dress is vintage like no other. I'd sooo wear it now (and clearly by the looks of MY nonexistent outfit, I should have back then, too!). My sister Jamee would be happy you liked her dress, she was all girly girl. xo

Stacey said...

wow those are gorgeous!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs