Pages

Tuesday, 29 April 2008

More beautiful layouts....

I just love seeing these - thank you all for sharing them with me.

Firstly I have a beautiful layout by Jennifer from Texas - she has used my Fizzy Pop kit and sticky alpha, the fonts are pea missy cursive and pea mystie caps. It's a beautiful layout and a beautiful little girl.

This one is from Laura using my Cinnamon Toast kit. I love the way the photo pops out of the frame - I will have to scraplift this one ;o)

Next up is a bragbook cover page by KrisG again using Cinnamon Toast - the colours seem perfect for the project - I hope to see more from Kris as the book takes shape ;o)

And last, but certainly not least, scrapping mom of 5 sent me two layouts - firstly, the following layout using my very first set of papers, Template by Erica #20 and the font is Fortune. I love seeing my first papers used and it's a great layout.

And also she has created this beautiful layout using Doodle-isicious, Template Club Template #010 and the font is "T". WOW! I am so flattered that so many people use my designs ;o)

2 comments:

KrisG said...

WONDERFUL creations! And thanks for sharing! It's so great to see what others do with your kits... great ideas and thoughts of scraplifts! I can't believe you posted my BB cover though, haha. YES, I'll be working on more as time goes by. I'm thinking that once I get up to about 10 (of the 500 or so), I'll start a slideshow on my blog. I have a feeling this will be one HUGE project! Have a great day!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Wow how exciting. I'm a star. :).

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs