Pages

Thursday, 24 April 2008

More fizzy pop!

Firstly, thank you for all the offers of tourist information on America for my planned road trip - even an offer of a place to stay - thank you Jody for the offer, although you may regret that, LOL ;o) I am really excited about it now - if you'd all like to put forward your suggestions for 'must see' places, I can start planning (even though it probably won't happen for 2 years because I have to save some money for it!). What an amazing scrapbook I will have after that. I wonder if there will be any time for designing while I'm there... hmmmmm! I haven't told Pompey and Lily yet - I'm not sure how happy they will be if we go for so long.... They love my Mum and Dad though, so they'll be spoiled and I'll come back to two fat labs!!

This weekend we are going to Devon (south west England) for a long weekend of dog walking! It's by the sea, so the dogs are going to love it and I am determined that they will be shattered at the end of it all! Photos will follow ;o)

Anyway, here are the grungy papers for fizzy pop
- glad you all like the name and the colours! Back tomorrow with the elements before we set out for our weekend!

8 comments:

Shel said...

Love the new kit. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I love your color palette! Purple is always good. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another MARVELOUS set of BGs!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for another set of beautiful papers! Sounds like you are planning such a wonderful trip, how fun! Have fun in Devon this weekend and thanks again!

Erika said...

Thanks for these Vicki, hope you have a lovely weekend. Hubby is diving again this weekend so I am going to have a quiet one at home doing the tax. I'd rather be at the beach !!
Best wishes,
Erika

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the great kit. And in Florida I love St. Augustine. Its the oldest city in the US which I'm sure makes it a baby compared to your home country. It were loyalist from the southern colonies hung out during the Revolution as it was in British hands at the time. Before and After that period it was Spanish. Then American. Also its close to the beach as well.

HarleyGirl said...

thanks so much for the next set of papers. Hope you have a great time on your trip

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs