Pages

Wednesday, 16 April 2008

New kit - "Deep Blue"

Pompey had a hangover this morning - too much birthday vodka! LOL! These 21 year olds - what can you do? He does thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes and to Ria, I showed Pompey your message and he understood perfectly! I never knew he could speak Dutch! Amazing!!

Well, here are the papers for the new kit - Deep Blue - named by hubby! I think it suits the kit - should I let him name one again? Elements are coming tomorrow. Have a lovely evening!

10 comments:

jaye said...

Glad Pompey is recovering from his wild birthday...lol

I love the tones of this kit. Can't wait to see what's next.

P.S. glad you liked my story, yep both used to jump on my bed also..over a hundred pounds of pure puppy love between the two :0)

Bec said...

These papers are very pretty. The blues are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

verabear said...

Sounds like a wild party :) Thank you for these papers :)

Anonymous said...

Vicki, gracias por esos bonitos papeles, valoro tu generosidad. Maryluz- EspaƱa

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

What great papers. We are hoping to go to the beach later this year and these will be great. Thank you so much.

cindiaskew said...

delightful papers. appreciate your talent and labors. tyfs now to unzip & play

Donna said...

Ok, now you need to do a new poll. These papers just shot to the top of my favorites list!

thank you, thank you, thank you

HarleyGirl said...

gorgeous colors of blue, thanks so much for sharing these

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing. Fabulous designs. I appreciate your generosity.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs