Pages

Saturday, 12 April 2008

New 'small' kit today!

I am excited today because my house is starting to come together! We have been renovating for a while now - we have a new kitchen, new french doors to the garden, new sash windows and next we are having new solid oak flooring throughout downstairs. Rob is painting at the moment which is the final stage before the floor!! I really can't wait to have a nice tidy house again! It's been going on since last November (Rob has done it all himself), so I won't know myself when it's done!

Back to business, this is a 'small' kit because I will only have one set of papers, one set of elements, one alpha and one wordart for this one! I've decided to do a really girly kit and then a boyish kit to follow. I'm calling this one "In the Pink" - it's for all those girly girl photos - there is some bling in the elements!

You can download the papers here - tomorrow for the elements! Don't miss my new layout below.


And here's another layout I did today (I've been busy!) using my Doodle-iscious kit and a template from M Originals. I am catching up on layouts a bit now ;o)

12 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks, beautiful girly pinks.

Terebene said...

Thank you for the girly papers - you can never have too much pink!

KrisG said...

I love your LO!!!! I wish I had pics of my animals... alas, I didn't have a digital camera when they were still around. Thanks so much for sharing! I'll have to go check out M Originals... love the templates you used!

And thank you for ANOTHER new kit!!! I love pinks... well, cuz my granddaughters are PINK, LOL. Loving your stuff!!! I don't think you COULD make an ugly kit, LOL.

jaye said...

I could just pack Lily up and bring her home. Puppies are the best (except for the chewing, nibbling, peeing).
This kit will be great for some of my breast cancer walk pics. Can't wait for the add-ons!

jaye said...

A quick stop to let you know I completed a layout using pieces from 3 of your kits-Springtime, Sophie and Retro Candy. It's posted on my blog if you want to take a peek.

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh this is just ADORABLE!!! LOVE it! TFS!

shawnyrvr said...

The layout of the pup is so precious. I can hardly wait until I get a pup to start scrapping... lol I wanted to say THANKS for the alpha from one of your alpha junkies!!! and Also I love the glitter swirl element on the paper pack to day!!! Thanks for all your generosity! Blessings! Shawna

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Vedette said...

Thank you! These papers are gorgeous, as the rest of your designs =) I'm hanging around for the elements noe ;o)

verabear said...

Lily looked so adorable in that picture. Awesome layout. thanks for the papers :)

10ec said...

Both the layout and the puppy are so cute.

Nic said...

Thanks for the pretty papers.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs