Pages

Thursday, 3 April 2008

Some Doodle-iscious word art!

Well, I did this yesterday and then when I was browsing Digifree today, I saw jburkhart had used the same quote! So, I decided to post it before the second elements as it matches my kit and I don't want to NOT give it to you when I put the work in ;o). Download it here. I used Pea Missy Cursive font (love that font!) and the alphas from the Doodle-iscious kit.

Check back tomorrow for the other elements. Oh, and by the way, the Brit Pop papers have been re-uploaded for those of you that had problems....

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for your FAB WA!!!!

Linda P. said...

Hehe... how fun. Love the word art, thank you!

KrisG said...

Love the word art!!! I think my family is mostly NUTS though... haha! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! this is great work!

jaye said...

I'm a couple days behind and just caught up. Thank you for the latest additions, they look wonderful!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing. Fabulous designs. I appreciate your generosity.

RayneScraps Designs said...

LOL this is the perfect wordart for my family!!! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs