Pages

Sunday, 6 April 2008

Springtime - new kit

Well, except for today (snow - LOL!), Spring seems like it has arrived! The wedding yesterday was lovely and my friend Tina looked fantastic - she does 'scrub up well'! I stayed in the hotel where the wedding was overnight and didn't get to bed until 3am and was then up at 7.30am - if you could see me today, you would believe it!! This morning I was fine at breakfast, but as the day has worn on, I've had to have a nap! However, now I am feeling a bit more refreshed and ready to blog!

So, I thought I would try something new in my designing this time. I love bold colours and clean lines, but this is a little bit more muted. I don't know if you will like it or not, but I am quite pleased with the outcome considering it's not my "normal" style. Let me know what you think in the comments on either 4shared or below this post as it's always good to hear your thoughts during my time of learning. In this download, you will find the floral papers and tomorrow you will get the grungy plain papers you can see in the preview to give me time to design some elements ;o).

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these FAB BG's cant wait to see what else you come up with!!!!!!

Erika said...

Vicki, wow, these are lovely, good on you for having a go with something different. And good on you for having the nanna-nap! I've had a couple of those in the last few days to top up my batteries.
Have a great day,

Erika

FreebieFinder said...

Thank you for helping me find your site. Your freebies are very nice. This one will be posted on todays blog.

Thank you,
Emily

KrisG said...

WOW! These are gorgeous!!! You should step "out of the box" more often... so pretty!!! Of course, I love your "normal" designs too... in fact I did a couple bragbook pages with it for my parents that I'll be able to share with you after next Saturday (I don't want my parents to see them on my blog until after they get them, LOL). Thank you for all you do and can't wait to see where this kit will go! LOVE YOUR STUFF!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Linda P. said...

LOVE these!!! I love every bit of your work, but am quite fond of the grungy, muted, flourishy stuff out there too - so very pleased that you are making it as well now! These are gorgeous, thank you so much.

princess jen said...

Thanks! These are great.

amber said...

This whole kit is beautiful! just what I needed to scrap some wedding pictures... Thank you! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs