Pages

Thursday, 10 April 2008

Springtime wordart

I'm going out with friends tonight, so another short post - it takes a while to make myself beautiful for a night out!! Here is my wordart for the Springtime kit which is a lovely quote (I don't know who by) and I hope you like it. The alphas are almost ready and I know many of you really want the alphas!! One more day to wait LOL! I have a quiet weekend planned, so I'll be starting a new kit tomorrow! You can also see some fab layouts from my lovely blog readers below - make sure you check them out!

Grab the wordart here.

So, here is a layout from Joanne using Doodle-iscious - her labrador Bristol is just gorgeous! I am sure my Pompey would eat that kitten!! LOL! For all you cat lovers out there, I am only joking!


And here are two brag book pages from KrisG - how absolutely adorable and fantastic use of Doodle-iscious again! Great job by both ladies!

5 comments:

KrisG said...

Thanks for the fabulous wordart!!! I love the quote!
... and I think I recognize a couple of those LOs... LOL. Thanx for posting!
Have a great evening!!!!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the great WA. Have an enjoyable evening.

Linda P. said...

Thank you so much for the great wordart! And those layouts are adorable, thank you for sharing them.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Erika said...

Vicki great wordart. I love your choice of brush too LOL. I just adore Dandelion's and Stephanie's brushes are just delicious.
Hope you are having a good day.
Hugs from Brissie,
Erika

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs