Pages

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Ten reasons I like to blog

Firstly, HAPPY ST GEORGE'S DAY!!

I've been tagged - how exciting - it's my first time!! (Back later with new kit!)

Mrs Mordecai
tagged me for this meme. Thank you for my first tag - I really feel part of the blogging family now ;o)

Ten reasons I like to blog
  1. I get to meet other scrapbookers (virtually at least)
  2. I can share my ramblings with people from all over the world
  3. Lots of other people get to see my creations which would not happen if I didn't blog
  4. I can talk about nothing in particular, but still connect with others
  5. I love reading the comments people leave and they always cheer me up
  6. I've made lots of new "virtual" friends and I really care about them and their lives
  7. It's a great way to spend time when my hubby is watching football (soccer)! ;o)
  8. It is bringing out my creative side which I love
  9. I don't have to bore my work colleagues with tales of my dogs! I bore all of you instead!! ;o)
  10. I get to be tagged!! It may seem strange to you, but it really does make me happy to be thought of by other bloggers!! Thank you Mrs Mordecai - you're FAB!
Tag: Erika, Jaye and Susie2Shoes! Love you girls!

1 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It makes me happy when someone tags me, too. Except for maybe the time when I had to write fifty things . . . :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs